multi-box VDR & epgsearch conflict resolution

Hi Simon,

I have a similar setup, vdr backend with 2 DVB-S cards and a diskless
frontend with another DVB-S card. I have logged an enhancement request
for vdradmin a while ago to add functionality to control multiple VDRs
wich one vdradmin but Andreas said that he is not planing to implement
this since he doesn't belive it is useful for the majority of users.
You can find more here: http://www.vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/view.php?id=190

Unfortunatly vdradmin is quite complex so I did not make any
progress to implement this myself. The only thing I curently have is
a way to switch between my two vdradmin instances from the sidebar
under the vdradmin logo but this was more a test to verify that I can
access the configuration value that holds the "partner vdr"...

Best regards,
Reiner.