VDR gets stuck in a reload-loop

Hi

I have recently updated from VDR 1.2.6 to 1.4.6

I have the problem that once VDR emergency exists, for whatever reason,
it never gets the recording started again in time, so it emergency
exists again and again until the recording has ended.
If i manually disable the timer, wait a few seconds and reenable timer
the recording works.
Added note: It is an encrypted channel and the CAM-found-message always
appears a few seconds after VDR started, but before VDR tunes the
channel and starts the timer. A few seconds later a:
'ERROR: no useful data seen within 10498860 byte of video stream'
message appears and VDR emergency exists.

According to UPDATE-1.4.0 VDR supposedly has to wait for the CAM to be
initialized before it starts a recording, but it doesn't appear to do so
for me.

I have my own start-script, which does about the same as the runvdr
example. (It reloads the driver before VDR is started again)
Until a few minutes ago it didn't start VDR with the watchdog-parameter,
which i added after looking into the runvdr-example.

Bis denn