VDR stops replay due to strong wind condition

In my case driver/firmware problems does cause some problems with FF
cards every now and then (usually black screen after boot), but
instead of restarting vdr from itself by watchdog, I've made an error
monitor script, that monitors syslog, restarts vdr and reloads drivers
when error is seen there. This way I get faster reload when needed and
can keep watchdog relatively long for some plugins that may cause high
load for longer times (had some problems with burn plugin and shorter
watchdog time).

--
Tero