AW: VDR stops replay due to strong wind condition

Okay: how to tell my granny, that she can't watch her recording, because
some emergency exit is going on?
* Hot to tell her, that the sat dish is moving?
-> This is nothing for a normal enuser, there must be another solution!

Let me tell you a story: all of our PC's are connected to the internet.
Suddenly, the Internet connection is broken down. Now, the PC reboots itself
every minute! That?s crazy man! Solve the problem, but do not disturb the
whole system.

Last time I had to retune the dish - again the wind problem - it has moved
the dish. I was unable with Femon to put it back to work, because VDR
constantly rebooted itself and as I am not using a FF card, I always had to
restart Xine. Again: this is no sound setup.

When there is a problem, try to fix it .. otherwise we could go directly
with software of the richest men in the world.
I say: happy blue screen and "reboot is good"!

Please Klaus, I beg you on my knees: make your software useable for "normal"
users.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

PS: Hunt down those developers of firmware, that make buggy programming. :)
I had 10 people sitting around today, trying to watch the movie. All said:
wau, what a great system - I will also need a VDR. After 5 Minutes everbody
told me its shit - sorry to say that. Well I still know, that it's the best,
but all the other 9 are not convinced.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----