FF card AV sync problems, possible fix to VDR (fwd)

Reinhard,

Thanks for your help and description.

Can anyone help me track down what might be the problem? I built my own
kernel could a setting there be a problem? What settings are recommended for
type of IO scheduler, timer frequency, etc? Anyone else have a similar
problem and can recommend a fix?

Cheers,

Morfsta