Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

Hello again martin,

> we need to put then an eye on your hardware setup - this is a problem before
> the DVB-S cards. You where talking about 3 DVB-S cards, but how many LNB's
> do you have? How have you wired the system? We have: horizontal / vertical
> polarization and then lower and upper band! This makes 2x2 = 4 possible
> areas. So, if you go with more than 2 cards - 3 or 4 or more, you need a
> quad LNB with maybe some additional hardware.

I have four cables going from my LNB to a multiswitch. Three cables
go from the multiswitch to the DVB-S cards.

If any of the four cables going to the Multiswitch were wrong,
wouldn't the channels not work at all? I've looked thru the different
channel settings, but could not find anything obvious, which would
differentiate the good and the bad channels ...

Any ideas what else I can test?

Thanks.
--
Best regards