AW: Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

Hello martin,

> can you give us a hint what the problem is? So if you only have budget
> cards, what kind of frontend do you use? Need to know a bit more from your
> setup.

Sorry for not being more verbose.

I am using streamdev-server on the VDR in the attic, and VLC as a
frontend running downstairs on a WinXP or Ubuntu system. The problem is
a totally distorted picture, like when I have thunderstorm outside with
bad reception. Block artefacts etc.
Sometimes it gets so bad, VLC quits from errors.

The funny thing is, it is ONLY on some of the channels.
--
Mit freundlichen Gr??en

Peer Oliver Schmidt
the internet company