frontend tuning timeouts break DD AC3 stream

I just want to add that I am experiencing the same problems here: short
DD AC3 stream breaks during playback and a frontend tuning timeout
message in the log at the same time. There is no problem with PCM audio
or live TV.

I am using a single card system with TT 1.6 DVB-s, VDR 1.4.5 and latest
Firmware F12623.

So I guess that my VDR does an EPG scan only during playback and that's
when I get the problem. I will try to disable the EPG scan and see if
anything changes.

Ondrej ...