FF card A/V sync - in progress?

Hi,

I added the new firmware last night and previously I even had problems with
sync on live tv (had to chan+ chan- to fix) on freeview in the UK as well as
the dreaded recording sync problem. Up till now I haven't seen it happen
again (even watching the same programme on the same channel as last weekend
for 90 minutes, when there was lots of sync problems) so hopefully (touch
wood) the problem is finally fixed!

Anyway, I'd like to give a big thank-you to Werner and Oliver for all their
hardwork, its clear that they have had to work for quite some time following
the thread when it first begun in December. So, thanks guys - its really
appreciated as this for me has been the biggest problem with using VDR to
date and is the only reason why it isn't perfect.

I really hope that in a weeks time the sync is still fine! :-)

Cheers!

Morfsta