FF card A/V sync - in progress?

> <mailto:o.endriss@xxxxxx>> wrote:
> > Werner fixed the A/V sync problem. Please test firmware f12623.
> > See
> > http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=566692#post566692

I can confirm that the two known issues ('Lost' on ATV and 'Lost' sample
by Tero) both play smooth and properly synced for me. Thanks for the
great work!

VDR User wrote:
> Also, for those
> of us who don't speak german, could you translate what he is saying in
> his post?

Under http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av-f12623.tar.bz2 there is a new
test version with number F12623. Changes are: At live TV, switching
faster and more stable from one channel to another. Faster syncing of
AC3 at live TV, and the problem with underruns should be solved. For
replay mpeg audio and AC3 should synchronize cleanly, only the change
from AC3 to an mpeg track may be a bit rough.

> I've downloaded the archive but there's a lot more than just
> a firmware file in there, are we supposed to apply all the patches too or?

I've just copied the dvb-ttpci-01.fw and replaced the existing one,
works fine. (kernel 2.6)

Cheers,

Udo