[RFC] Shutdown rewrite for 1.5.x

Marko M?kel? wrote:
> A minor cosmetic thing: the '#' of pre-processor directives should always
> be located at the first column of the line.

The only indented directives are for the debug output I think, and this
will probably be removed before the final integration anyway.

> A more important suggestion: Could you please add a notification method
> to status.h for notifying plugins whether VDR is currently in
> interactive mode?

You can poll this state on your own by calling
Shutdown.IsUserInactive(). There is currently no internal notification
anyway, VDR itself does poll it and would need to poll it to call
MsgSetSuspend. The function itself is a light-weighted inline function,
so its no problem to poll it once a second from cPlugin::MainThreadHook
or similar.

Cheers,

Udo