VDR exit and reboot in missing channels in multi card configuration. why?

Hi all,

I've a VDR system with 3 dvb cards. everything works fine when the
signal is ok, but if I've a timer on a channel that is not realy exist,
or when the BER in one of my receiving channels is high and the channel
is not receiving well, vdr thinks that there is a problem with dvb
drivers and exits to reload the drivers (or even system reboot if I
define it!) and spoils other concurrent recording timers.

The point is, why vdr doesn't detects that other channels are recording
well, and so there shouldn't be a problem with dvb drivers, and hence it
should not exit? is there any way to prohibit vdr from exit, if there is
well going recording on the other cards?

With the best wishes.

Ali.