Streamdev remote streaming control missong

Laz kirjoitti:
>> Well thats what I've been now putting up (since my last post). I was
>> just thinking how to get both the client and server recordings shown at
>> the same time and this is the solution for it :) Thanks. I was also
>> thinking to use the commands.conf. I was also thinking I'll try to
>> mount "over" the local recordings and thus get kind of swithing between
>> client and server recordings. But this is yet to be tried :)
>>

> I thought about trying that but bear in mind that that would also replace
> the *.conf files (unless they are elsewhere) and the epg data. You'd have
> to restart vdr for the mounting.
>
> Another point to watch out for is you need to do a "touch /video/.update"
> to get vdr to acknowledge the mounted recordings. If you get the
> permissions right, you can delete and edit the remote recordings with no
> problems.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Laz

I have only recordings in video directory so that is no problem. No I've
tried it but ran into rights problem when touching .update. Even though
I set rw rights in exports and mount shows me that I do have rw set for
the mount. Propably this is due to the fact that the original mount does
not want to unmount for some reason. Ive tried doing it manually without
help. Not even an error message. I might have to settle with the subdir
solution.

\\Kartsa