EPG for Hotbird / russian programmes

Hi,

now that my VDR works fine with 2 satellites thanks to the help of some
kind folks here and the SourceCaps patch (did I mention it should be in the
mainstream VDR?) I have now a couple of FTA programmes in russian language
for my better half :-) The only problem is, none of these programmes carry
any EPG information. The schedules are available on the web sites, mostly.
Has somebody written a plugin that retrieves the schedules and creates
proper EPG data from them? I might but not too soon... I understand this
task can be a pain in <pick your favourite body part> because people use no
SOA interfaces. TBNRussia provides an Excel file (yuck).

TIA!

--
Reader, suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you were a member of
Congress.  But I repeat myself.