softdevice and epia tv-out problem with Xorg

Quoting Leo M?rquez <leo@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi Stefan and thanks for your answer.
> I have solved the problem starting softdevice in full screen.

So "-vo xv:full" worked.

> But after started it without problems now I get:
>
> [softdevice] A/V devices initialized, now initializing MPEG2 Decoder
> X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
> operation)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  145 (MIT-SHM)
>     Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_ShmPutImage)
>       Value in failed request:  0x3ff

Which are the startup options now ?
0x3ff = 1023 = 1024 - 11

Did you changed your X resolution via "ALT"+"CTRL"+"Keypad +" ?
can you show us the output of command xdpyinfo ?
Which osd_image size was reported in that case ?

Stefan Lucke