FF card A/V sync suggestion

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> C.Y.M wrote:
>> Since it has been several years now and I have never been able to
>> solve the a/v
>> desync issues with my Nexus-S FF card when playing back recordings...
>
> I'm replaying many recordings (actually most of what I watch
> are recordings ;-) and don't even remember when was the last
> time I had an A/V desync.

There is one more issue, that seems to be related. On some recordings,
here RTL Television with AC3 playback, sometimes single frames seem to
be skipped during playback. I watched a recording of "Alarm f?r Cobra
11" yesterday and could identify at least 6 little jumps.

I have isolated a 20 MByte part of this recording where this effect was
clear to see - I can send it by seperated mails or upload it somewhere
if someone gives me an URL.

The weird thing: Playing those isolated scenes does not show the effect
as people can see if they play the whole recording from the beginning,
but rewinding the short clip to a certain point makes it possible to
reproduce the problem. And again: This just happens when playing back
the AC3 audio track.

With kind regards

J?rg