Can xineliboutput and dxr3 coexist?

Glyn Edwards wrote:
> I've got VDR (1.4.3) running on a machine by my TV and have just been
> playing with the xineliboutput plugin to stream vdr over the network.
> Everything works well on its own but I'd like to be able to have someone
> watching TV on one channel via the dxr3 and someone else watching a
> recording on the network via xineliboutput. Is this possible?
> Currently, if I install the xineliboutput plugin then there is no longer
> any output to the TV via the dxr3.

For me it works, if I use the --primary switch on xineliboutput.
However, I have a FF card. I can watch normally on the FF card as long
as no xineliboutput client connects, and I can watch remotely with the
xineliboutput client.

Since VDR can only handle one primary device, you cannot use both at the
same time of course.

Cheers,

Udo