Can xineliboutput and dxr3 coexist?

> I don't know how xineliboutput works, but I'm currently using a dxr3 and
> xine (with the network patches). When xine is used (i.e. the client
> connects) it becomes the primary device and there's no more output on
> the dxr3, when xine disconnects output resumes on the dxr3.
> If you want to see two different channels, one on the dxr3 and another
> one via xine (or xineliboutput?) I'm afraid you have to use streamdev
> server and a different vdr instance as a streamdev client. I don't know
> the current status of streamdev though, and if what you're asking is
> possible to do with a recording (probably yes if both vdr instances
> share the same video directory).

THanks for your reply. Ideally I'd like to be able to have the dxr3
working and xineliboutput simultaneously but the setup you have with
xine would do for now. I don't know how to get xineliboutput to become
the primary device and reconnect the dxr3 afterwards so I'll try xine on
its own.

Streamdev isn't quite what I want since you need a whole vdr install on
the client as well.

Thanks

Glyn