DVD plugin - sound jerky??

> May be you can analyse the structure of the DVD using IfoEdit ?

I'm not familiar with that?  Will have a look

> Chapters are a misconception.
>
> DVD consist of Domains, TitleSets, Titles, PGCs, PGs and Cells (top to
> bottom structure).
> Chapters are in fact only pointer markings optionally attached to PGs.
> The transitions between structural blocks get larger with higher
> structural level.
> E.G on PGC level it's almost like starting a new presentation, e.g. audio
> and video needs to be completely restarted.
> May be this were the VDR dvd-plugin has it's problems to play some
> structural transitions seemless.
>
> May be you can post a copy of the .IFO files on the questionable disc and
> I can give you some hints or advices
> (I work with DVD software profecionally and have access to all the specs
> and tools neccessary).
>
> kind regards Peter

Thanks Peter - I have posted the files from a problematic DVD :

http://home.comcast.net/~nzbaxters/video_ts.ifo
http://home.comcast.net/~nzbaxters/vts_01_0.ifo
http://home.comcast.net/~nzbaxters/vts_02_0.ifo
http://home.comcast.net/~nzbaxters/vts_03_0.ifo