VDRadmin-am-3.4.7 simple patch

Hi Marko,

thanks for the patch!
Showing the recording  status in every EPG view was planned for one of the
next releases (after the epgsearch integration has been released).
At a first glance your patch looks almost the way I planned to do it, but I
think it needs some investigation in performance optimisation.

Regards,
Andreas

--
http://andreas.vdr-developer.org --- VDRAdmin-AM