[ANNOUNCE] Cut-a-Lot 0.0.1

Hi everybody,

I'm pleased to announce my first plugin to the community.

Fetch it here: http://vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=54603

>From README
--- %< -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cuts one recording into several recordings using named cutting marks.

The Multi-cut process and recording menu are heavily based on the original parts
of vdr itself, namely the cutting thread and the recording menu. Credits go
thankfully to Klaus Schmidinger.

Requirements
------------

- VDR 1.4.1

Usage
-----

Multi-cut:
----------

Mulit-cut splits a recording into several new recordings using named cutting
marks. So by now one has to manually edit the marks.vdr file located in a
recording-directory. If one adds a comment to a cut-in mark, Cut-a-Lot will take
this as the name for the new recording and will go on cutting to that recording
until another named cut-in mark is met. For example:

We have a recording named "MTV - Greatest Hits" and a marks.vdr with the
following content:

0:00:00.01 Artist A - Song 1
0:03:46.12
0:03:46.24 Artist B - Song 3
0:07:12.03
0:12:06.01
0:15:56.12
0:37:32.01 Artist C~Song 5
0:41:02.13

A - 1   B - 3                               C~5
|------||------|     |------|               |------|

Cut-a-Lot now creates three recordings named "Artist A - Song 1" which gets the
content between the first two cutting marks, "Artist B - Song 3" which gets the
content of the second and the third interval and a recording named "Song 5"
located in a sub-directory named "Artist C". That is because the tilde (~) is
treated as a directory-indicator.

If no marks are named, Cut-a-Lot pretty much does the same as the ordinary VDR-
cutter would do.

Gap finder:
-----------

Gap finder scans a recording for PTS-gaps (Presentation Timestamp-gaps) in order
to refind cut out commercial breaks or positions where VDR might have crashed
during a recording. These two frames are marked with two cutting marks.

The PTS-threshold as a parameter defines how large a gap has to be at least in
order to be marked. One PTS-tick is 1 / 90000 second. If you take 25 frames per
second as the frame-rate, one frame is 1 / 25 * 90000 = 3600 PTS-ticks long.
Usually there is an I-frame every 12 frames so the difference between two
I-frame PTSs should be always 12 * 3600 = 43200 ticks. But never the less the
difference were sometimes 43199 or 43201 in a few analyzed recordings. So I
introduced the PTS-threshold. The default of 3605 ticks means the PTS-timestamp
might jump one frame without being recognized.

I'd be happy about critics and proposals, and bug reports of course.

Now have fun trying it.

DMH