Audio muted when recording starts on other channel

Hello list,

yesterday I got some interesting effect:
I was watching a program on ARD transponder (DVB-S) with a recording
scheduled on that transponder but a different channel. When the
recording started Audio on the channel i was watching muted and didn
?t come back by switching channels. This is the first time this
happened so I wonder if anybody had a similar issue?
I?m using vdr 1.4.1-2 (ct-vdr 4.5 with a lot of updates from e-tobi?s
repository).
I had a look at various log files but found nothing related to dvb or
vdr to explain this.
I haven?t been able to duplicate this but I thought I?ll just post it
in case anyone has an idea what might have happened.

with kind regards
Peter Marquardt