[ANNOUNCE] DaLiBoxSW3000MediaCenter

daliman wrote:
> Yep. Maybe you are right. But you can simply test ist ...
> DaLiMan

I assume you are referring to my statement about your patent
being a fake. Well actually I didn't want to reply to any of
your messages any more, because apparently any conversation with
you is completely pointless and an utter waste of time.

But here's one last try: *how* do you suggest I can "simply test" that?

Klaus