[ANNOUNCE] DaLiBoxSW3000MediaCenter

jori.hamalainen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Why are you making such a secret about your patent?
>
> Probably because there is a time period in patents in which they can be easily rejected/removed/dispatented called "opposition period". I time period is 9 months, and during that time it is very easi to say to the patent office "that isn't patentable feature, or that feature has been published earlier if it is really published before date in patent application" etc.

Hmm, then I guess we should make further efforts to find out
what this is about. I tried a search at http://www.european-patent-office.org,
but the number 105-6ld0606.HG-j.187 didn't match any of their patterns...

Since he's making such a secret of this chances are it's something
that could be easily rejected ;-)

Klaus