[ANNOUNCE] DaLiBoxSW3000MediaCenter

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> vdr@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I can answer to this question, but not in a public maillist an to a
>> anonym person.
>
> Now which email address is more "anonym", <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
> or <vdr@xxxxxxxxxx>? I guess quite a few people here on this ML know
> who I am - but who exactly are YOU?

Oh, while we're at it: you're apparently selling stuff over your
web site at http://www.dalibox.de, as can be seen on

   http://daliman3.dalibox.de/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=&product_id=17&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

However, I can't seem to find any detailed information regarding
who is actually running this web site. On the page mentioned above
there is a link to "Lieferanteninformation" (eng.: "vendor information"),
but all I can find there is

   Kontaktinformation

     DaLiBox Shop

  Name: GrandMaster DaLiMan
     Telefon:
         Fax:
  Email: daliman@xxxxxxxxxx

This definitely doesn't qualify as what's called an "Impressum",
and which is required by law in Germany. You better fill out this
page with your real name, address and phone number - before one
of your competitors sends you a "reminder" (in German: "Abmahnung").

So much for "anonymous"...

Klaus