VDR prefers my CI DVB device for recordings and blocks it unnecessarily

Hiho,

I'm a happy VDR user for years and recently installed a common interface
to receive pay TV.

I'm having problems with VDR's decision of recording devices. The 1.4
change log states that budget cards are preferred, unfortunately my
budget card has the CI. So when a recording starts and no pay TV channel
is actually tuned, the CI device is blocked and I can't switch to a pay
TV channel anymore (whithout stopping the recording).

Is it possible to tell VDR to prefer my FF card for recordings instead
of my CI budget device?

Regards,

Joern

--