xineliboutput or vdr-xine??

hi,

you also can test xineliboutput with kanotix LiveCD (= after hd install Debian SID)

get it (kanotix with vdr, xine-plugin included)
http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/preview/KANOTIX-2006-VDR-RC6.iso
you can test vdr in live mode

start vdr
http://mitglied.lycos.de/peterweber69/vdr-xine/vdr-start-menu.jpg
=========
5) VDR starten
then
1) xine player

Install kanotix (easy):
=======================
reboot before installing, if you had start vdr in live mode
http://kanotix.com/FAQ-id_cat-63.html#q270

install xineliboutput
http://mitglied.lycos.de/peterweber69/xineliboutput/README

Screenshots