SVDRP ignores EOF (clientside close)

Hi Frank,

Could this be the cause of the watchdog exit I get more or less regularly
when my infosat/tvm2vdr.pl scripts are sending  status updates via SVDRP ?
Afaik could this cause the watchdog to fire when another SVDRP command
comes in ?

The script does a little more status messages than the original scripts.
SVDRP messages are send around each ~30sec.

However I may give your suggestion a try.
I would happily live again with a broken pipe instead of the exit ;-)

regards    Peter

P.S. it's quite anoying here as it causes from time to time kernel panic
caused by some race condition when reloading the DVB drivers.

vdr-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 19.07.2006 12:59:36:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to raise an issue with SVDRP. When the client doesn't send
QUIT