From: "Thomas Bergwinkl" <Bergwinkl.Thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:10 PM
Subject: RE: rotor plugin and USALs

Timothy D. Lenz wrote:
> Does the Rotor plugin support USALS? I read somewere that it did but so
> far
> I can't get it to go to a sat location. I tried entering my lat/lon in the
> setup.conf. I noticed that then in the on screen setup (which you can't
> change) it devides the numbers provided by 10, ie lat 32.2127 becomes 3.2
> and lon 10.8829 becomes 11.0. I tried pre-multiplying by 10 which didnt
> work. It did move once by selecting a sat location and pressing the green
> button for goto when I told it not to use the diesqc.conf, but it seemed
> go to the wrong location.

The plugin supports USUALS. First you have to enter your latitude and
longitude in the setup menu of the plugin. When your latitude e.g is 32.2?
North have to type in 3 2 2 and with left and right you can toggle between N
and S.
There is also the option 'Use GotoX on channel switch'. When say 'yes', the
diseqc commands will be sent after a channel switch to another satellite.
To move your dish manually with GotoX you have to select a sat location and
then press the OK button.

Thomas