rotor plugin and USALs

Does the Rotor plugin support USALS? I read somewere that it did but so far
I can't get it to go to a sat location. I tried entering my lat/lon in the
setup.conf. I noticed that then in the on screen setup (which you can't
change) it devides the numbers provided by 10, ie lat 32.2127 becomes 3.2
and lon 10.8829 becomes 11.0. I tried pre-multiplying by 10 which didnt
work. It did move once by selecting a sat location and pressing the green
button for goto when I told it not to use the diesqc.conf, but it seemed to
go to the wrong location. Also, I need to be able to use the diesqc.conf
because I am using an Invacom Quad with CP/LP LNBF and I need to be able to
tell it which to use.

In trying to just get the sat moved to set angles, I tried a command line
rotor program on the DVBN forums, but it is very hit and miss that it even
responds. Seems to be more likly if I run nscan first set to use a stacked
lnb. I think maybe the program dosn't properly turn of the 22khz tone for
the required time before sending the commands. When it does move, it always
seems off.  Dosn't seem to use my lat/lon correctly. There is a option to
send to 0 and I can replace that string with data that will send it West of
South 0. So I was able to align the dish by sending it to sat 119 which is 9
degrees west for me, But I can't seem to work out the data bytes to make it
go east of south 0. I have the pdf on the commands, but nothing I tried
worked.