Re: [OT] SPDIF and AC3

Benjamin Harling wrote:
> Did you tell your receiver that it is supposed to use digital sound
> input on the specific port you are using?
>
> Mine has two digital inputs, optical and coax. And I had to configure
> what input (like CD, STB, TAPE etc.) uses which optical input.

Hi Benjamin
Yes I've defined what digital input the TV selector should use for
sound. The sound works OK the only thing is that the receiver doesn't
select DD as sound selector. I've double checked that specifik input
with the output of a regular DVD player which properly sets up the DD
decoder.

BR
/t