VDR Help - Xine Engine error

Hi

I run

# vdr -Pxine in one console

# xine 'vdr:tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes in other console (or #
xine -p -s vdr)

I get xine osd and I found screen is displayed with following error (If

I click on VDR button)

                        - xine engine error -

            There is no input plugin available to handle

            'vdr:tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes'

            Maybe MRL syntax is wrong or file/stream

                        Source does not exit.

In first console :-

      Vdr-xine: Client connecting ...

      ::write(65536) returned -1 error 32; broken pipe

      Vdr-xine: Client disconnected!

      Vdr-xine: Client connect failed!

And in /var/log/messages

      ERROR: 13890 ring buffer overflows (2611320 bytes dropped)

(similar message keeps on repeating)

 Can anybody suggest me what wrong with vdr and vdr-xine.

            --Thanks and Regards

            Gulab Chandra Yadava

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic message, and any attachments to this electronic message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)named herein and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information. It is the property of Celstream
Technologies Pvt. Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
strictly notified not to copy, forward, distribute or use this message or any
attachments thereto. If you have received this message in error, please delete
it and all copies thereof from your system and notify the sender at Celstream
Technologies or administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx immediately