femon cleanup/SVDRP enhancement

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

> the first patch moves most of the value-to-string
> conversions from femonosd.c to femontools.c and
> declares them properly in the femontools.h file.
> the osd part is updated to utilize them.
> the second patch extends the SVDRP interface of
> femon by a basic INFO command (which can easily
> be extended in the future), giving output like
> this:

Thanks for the patch. However, there're a few glitches in it. The INFO
command should differentiate the frontend type: for example there's no
polarization setting if using DVB-T or DVB-C. Also SVDRP output
shouldn't be localized, but now the INFO command uses those conv*
functions that are outputting translated strings.

> would be nice to get some feedback

Just get those mentioned things corrected, remove all tabulators and
replace them with spaces, and finally send the patch directly to me and
I'll integrate it into the next release.

BR,
--
rofa