Xineliboutput + network

On Sunday 14 May 2006 22:45, syrius.ml@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> "CR" <oauk32v02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Has anyone been able to get this to work?
>
> ish
> I've been able to use it (obviously i should not load the vdr-xine
> plugin as well).
> Unfortunatly it's not very usable, it segfaults when the channel is
> changed (for example)
> it segfaults systematically with xin
> e-ui
> sad i like the multicast feature and possibility to connect multiple
> networked clients a lot. (don't know if two clients can receive
> different channels at the same time)

I an using xineliboutput through network in udp without any issue. Switching
between channels is fine even better than xine plugin. By the way I am
running both xine and xineliboutput plugins at the same time on the VDR side
and a xine library patched with xine plugin + network and the xineliboutput
input plugin. I have no conflict at all and both are usable (not at the same
time ;-)

For xine plugin: xine --auto-play=q --no-splash --deinterlace --post vdr -A
alsa vdr-socket:/<vdr-ip>#demux:mpeg_pes

With xineliboutput"

vdr-sxfe --verbose --video xv --post tvtime xvdr:udp://<vdr-ip> <-- working
fine, xvmc not osd,no control and xxmc control ok, osd bad color space

xine -V xxmc "xvdr://<vdr-ip>:37890#nocache;demux:mpeg_block" <-- picture,
sound but no control, no OSD and --stdctl does not help

Alex