[ANNOUNCE] XXV Beta version 0.71

This is the official beta version of XXV in preparation of the Stable
(0.8x) then hopefully at the same time with the official Stable of the
VDR (1.40) will appear.

We inserted a great many Bug fixes and adjustments in detail and tested.

There is a new Skin all functions contained and also an overview
represents at the column overviews of the Tv-magazines is concern-leaned.

This will become in the future also the Standardskin, if I it again
get which it in all Browser well one represents.

http://www.xpix.de/downloads/xxv/xxv-xstyle-0.2.tgz

Screen shot:
http://xpix.dieserver.de/images/cms/182/xstyle-schema.gif

As always can you this version under the following URL download:

http://www.xpix.de/downloads/xxv/?M=D

Naturally we become further the brand new versions as subversion
repository you make available. With an installed subversion is it
rather easily to get these versions:

# Checkout:
svn CO http://sonne.bandt.net/repos/XXV

# update
CD $SOURCEDIR
svn up

# CHANGE LOG
svn log

We will build and hope also again our Wish thread liked all-side
you you there actively to involved, these become at the end of the beta
phase (approx. 2 Weeks) appear.

Here the innovations:

* AUTOTIMER:
	Extended by special characters ?&?, hereby one knows search after txt
AND txt search. Since there was no explicit AND in the search mechanism,
can one by ?&? indications mark this now. E.G. "Planet Wissen,
&Computer" to ?planet knowledge? AND ?computer? search.

* SHARE: Global valuation data bank
	If a timer is programmed, then its basic data (EPGid become as well as
Stop time) passed on to a global data base by SOAP. This railways one
can be queried itself the TopTen by each XXV user, thus can
at most programmed timer to indicate leave and after look whether
not perhaps one would miss an important transmission. Naturally
differs the Events depending on whether one cable, terrestrial or
Satellite used, depending on for which group one belonged one gets
also only these data indicated. Thus a satellite user cannot
the TopTen of the cable users see.

Naturally one can switch this function off at any time.

The server runs (still) in the beta status, it can thus be that the data
times not to be indicated. Should not so often occur, but we
change from time to time there still which.

* CHANNELS: Channel would list and Edit function.
	One can be able to be indicated now in XXV the Channels and
appropriate entries edit.

* EPG: Advanced search mode!
	Here one can look also for the type of the transmission (DolbyDigital,
16:9). Unfortunately functions only if one the extended EPG information
used, e.g. Tvinfo etc.

* EPG, AUTOCTIMER: VPSPatch from Malte.
VPS times taken over if VPS is used (THANKS Malte Schroeder!!)

* EPG: Output with CHANNELSGROUPS - FEATUREREQUEST [145]

* EVENTS:
	New module around a Eventdatabase to provide FEATUREREQUEST [126]
Events are registered in the individual modules. Hereby that can
Developer specify when a Event by Jabber, RSS, Mail to that
User to be sent is.

* INTERFACE: Is now a SOAP server.
The interface for ThirdParty of programs was changed to SOAP.

* Installations script ?install.sh? added
One knows alpha, with this script you can (if no Debian to
Hand) XXV on a Linux system install.

* MUSIC:
Cover data are gotten now by Amazon Web service. Become natural here
usually only the Mainstream things found :)

XXV tries to contact the GiantDisc DB.  If these under
Preferences->Music->Muggle was registered. If that not the case
is, its own music data base is provided.

* NEWS:: RSS:
additional parameter (?? cmd=request&data=rss&__version=2) for RSS 2.0

* RECORD:
Indicate to the entire (play) time Radio photographs are jumped over
with videoPreview (thanks Torsten/WarEagle)
Reduction of the non removable disk activities with actualization in the
background.
Serverpush also after rdelete and redit FEATUREREQUEST [153]

* STATUS:
Featurerequest [152] the gemounteten file systems are indicated now with.
Featurerequest [152] is indicated option thereby instead of the cake
diagrams a normal text table.

* TIMER:
To 1.3.44 adapted, in the AUX field autotimer is only stored the ID,
Event if new timers do not emerge autotimers are New Event ?more
toogleTimer? now also with ?on|off? evaluation - > and fixed

At the end still another cordial thanks on:

     * Hulk - that remained quite often calm if I with new ideas came
     * Malte - for its VPS Patch
     * Tobias - for the Debain packages
     * Savage hedgehog - here support did not become tired to provide on
the vdr portal for a giant support
     * all Bugzilla Usern - which spit patiently and again and again me
the log files around the ears struck :)

cu
xpix