JumpFwd and JumpRew Buttons?

C.Y.M wrote:
> Dave wrote:
>
>> Hi all, I have been using VDR since 1.3.32 and since then the remote
>> keys JumpFwd and JumpRew were always present in VDR as found on the
>> Nexus 2.3 remote, I migrated to 1.4.0 from 1.3.45 and noticed they are
>> gone!   Were they removed from VDR or was another patch supplying them
>> and I did not apply such a patch this time?
>>
>> Is there a patch available to bring these keys back?
>>

>> Thanks for any information.   Dave
>>

> On my Nexus remote, its the yellow and green buttons.  But, I did notice that
> when I relearned my remote with vdr-1.4.0, there were alot more buttons I could
> define.  Did you try relearning the keys with the new vdr?
>
> BR.

  Yea the Yellow and blue buttons as well do the same thing, But now the
Jump forward and jump back buttons do nothing, and they were in a
convenient location as compared to the very bottom of the remote.

I did try to relearn the remote keys after I found they were causing VDR
to error out on the remote.conf entries and they were not present during
re-learning, some new ones appeared such as "info" though.