Keeping the list of plugins up to date

>Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Lauri Tischler wrote:
> > Lars Bl?ser wrote:

> > Why dont you just drop all broken-link plugins.
>
> Because I'd rather list them then drop them ;-)
>
> Klaus

I personally keep copies of most plugins already for a while. Maybe not
realy the last version, but I try.
I even try making my own SVN repository of plugins I use (and modify),
including a full SVN repository of (all) VDR vesions from from 1.0.0 till
now.

May be it would be a good idea about thinking to hosting VDR and the
(main) plugins somewere centralised,
at least for the stable version.
Maybe just a backup copy of the plugin version needed for the last stable
version of VDR.

kind regards  Peter