Keeping the list of plugins up to date

While updating http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/plugins.htm I found several
broken links. Maybe the authors of those plugins could tell me where
their projects have moved to, or whether they have been discontinued.

If there are any plugins missing on that page, please let me know.
I do follow the announcements on the VDR-ML, but maybe something
slipped through.

In order to be listed, I need the author's real name and the URL
of the plugin's homepage (not just a download link to the latest
version, because I would have to update that with every new version
of the plugin).

Klaus