Klaus and all other Developers.

I personally just wanted to say thanks like everyone else to Klaus for
having a vision and giving so much to us.  Thanks for all your hard work
and dedication.  On top of that, it isn't just Klaus that is involved.
Thanks to all the Developers out there that have truly made VDR what it
is today.  By far it is the top notch.  So just my 2 cents in saying
thank you, and we all I am sure hope you continue to make things even
better for us!

Chad Flynt
aka Hoochster