internet exchange of vdr files for people who are not able toreceive tv-programs

> Hi!
>
> I  did some internet research about finding a kind of a exchange
> server e.g. P2P with BitTorrent or whatever where it is possible to
> download vdr files. Unfortunaltely I didn't find something.
> . . .
> Does somebody know an exchange or download service/server for that ....?
> German and English speaking recordings would be fine.

There is the videgor plugin: http://www.videgor.de/
It even allows setting timers in the past and download the associated vdr
recordings from other peoples VDR.

I believe most people would not release their VDR complete on P2P but
rather share individual recordings on personal requests. WWW.vdrportal.de
has a forum entry for asking for and swapping missed recordings.
User meetings are also a possibility to swap recordings direct on HD.

regards Peter