doesn't work :( pls help

> Hi,
>
> tasos wrote:
>
> > Thank you very much!A last question.The latest
> version
> > works great :) I compiled  1.3.6 but i cannot use
>
> Do you mean VDR-1.3.46?
no i mean 1.3.6

> > remote.conf.any ideas on how to ask from vdr to
> ask me
> > for the configuration of the keys???i'm trying to
> > start xine imeediately but it doesn't work(the
> remote
> > keys configutation i mean).
>
> After VDR has learned remote keys for all known
> remotes (i. e. known to
> VDR by default is remote KBD), it doesn't enter
> learning mode anymore
> until a new remote is registered (e. g. by compiling
> VDR with LIRC support).
>
> See your syslog (the lines below are an excerpt from
> mine):
>
> Apr 18 22:06:29 video vdr: [11082] ERROR: remote
> control XineRemote not
> ready!
> Apr 18 22:06:29 video vdr: [11082] remote control
> LIRC - keys known
> Apr 18 22:06:29 video vdr: [11082] remote control
> KBD - keys known
>
> Currently, there is no other way than to delete
> remote.conf (or at least
> you have to delete all entries for the remote which
> you want to learn
> again) to have VDR learn remote keys again.
>
> But I assume, you want to make use of XineRemote. As
> syslog says above,
> XineRemote is not ready. Therefore no keys can be
> learned.
>
> XineRemote behaves different:
> a) there is no need for VDR to learn keys
> b) you have to assign keys to VDR actions in xine's
> keymap editor
>
> I assume, you have difficulties with b).
>
> 1. Start xine.
> 2. From the it's context menu, choose "Settings" =>
> "Keymap Editor" (Alt+k).
> 3. Locate the entry "VDR Green button" near the end
> of list box.
> 4. Select the entry.
> 5. Press the button "Edit".
> 6. Press the button "Grab".
> 7. Hit the desired key (e. g. in my case "left
> Windows key" + "F2").
> 8a. If you've hit a unique key in step 7, then xine
> now asks for a
> confirmation to make the assignment.
> 8b. Otherwise you get informed about which action is
> currently assigned
> to the hit key. You'll first have to assign a
> different key to that
> action to unbind the current assignment.
> 9. Repeat the above steps 3 ... 9 as necessary (see
> MANUAL).
> 10. Press the button "Save".
> 11. Press the button "Done".
>
> When you now hit the assigned key (for VDR Green
> button) in xine's
> window, VDR should show the "Schedules" menu.
>
> Keep in mind, that you have to pass the argument
> "-r" (see MANUAL) to
> vdr-xine to activate passing the received keys from
> xine to VDR.
>
> Bye.
> --
> Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
> mailto:rnissl@xxxxxx

Ok it's done.
Another question:
---
patching file xine-lib/configure.ac
patching file xine-lib/src/Makefile.am
patching file xine-lib/src/libmpeg2/decode.c
patching file xine-lib/src/post/planar/expand.c
patching file xine-lib/src/xine-engine/audio_out.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1039 with fuzz 2 (offset 5
lines).
patching file xine-lib/src/xine-engine/demux.c
patching file xine-lib/src/xine-engine/post.c
patching file xine-lib/src/xine-engine/video_out.c
Hunk #6 FAILED at 1220.
xine-lib/src/xine-engine/video_out.c.rej
patching file xine-lib/src/xine-engine/video_out.h
patching file xine-lib/src/xine-engine/video_overlay.h
patching file xine-lib/src/xine-engine/xine.c
patching file xine-lib/src/xine-engine/xine_internal.h
patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/Makefile.am
patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/input_vdr.c
patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/input_vdr.h
patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post_vdr.c
patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post_vdr.h
patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post_vdr_audio.c
patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post_vdr_video.c
---
http://www.hoochvdr.info/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=118
-> this is the tutorial i used to read.