vdr 1.2.6, loosing whole EPG for no reason?

On Thursday 20 April 2006 21:39, Udo Richter wrote:
> Guido Fiala wrote:
> > Since a few days i have a problem that vdr looses all its EPG entries on
> > restart, epg.data stays empty.
> >
> > (If this is relevant - the epg entries are inserted by analogtv via
> > external application)
>
> Maybe because the time base of analogtv and the time base of VDR differ,
> and VDR thinks that all entries are outdated.
> Check the system clock (including the year, I once had the clock 1 year
> in the future), and check the dates of the epg entries: You'll notice
> lines like that in epg.data:
>    E 7056 1145559780 3420 4E 1D

date should be ok, as the entries shown match current program and sysclock is
also ok.

epg.data gets not written by vdr, so i have no such lines currently, but why?
(the last thing i did was not opening the fd_frontend at all in dvbdevice.c as
i noticed that my FE_SLEEP patch did not work anymore for more obscure
reasons, but that should have nothing to do with analog epg, though i can
test if it does)

Thanks anyway.