Grabbing to file not allowed

Hi,

from VDR's HISTORY file (for v1.3.38):
- The new command line option '-g' must be given if the SVDRP command GRAB
  shall be allowed to write image files to disk. The parameter to this
option
  must be the full path name of an existing directory, without any "..",
double
  '/' or symlinks. By default, or if "-g- is given, grabbing to files is
  not allowed any more because of potential security risks.
- Modified the way the SVDRP command GRAB writes the grabbed image to a file
  to avoid a security hole (CAN-2005-0071, reported by Javier
Fern?ndez-Sanguino
  Pe?a):
  + The file handle is now opened in a way that it won't follow symbolic
links
    (suggested by Darren Salt).
  + The given file name is now canonicalized, so that it won't contain any
    ".." or symlinks (suggested by Darren Salt).
  + Grabbing to files is limited to the directory given in the the command
    line option '-g'. By default grabbing to files is not allowed any more.

Regards,
Andreas