doesn't work :( pls help

ok i hope this will be my last post on this topic.
i have downloaded
http://www.zwez.com/sat/vdr/vdr_1.3.x/index.html
the channels.conf and i found a windows program for
converting...i hope it will do the work BUT
right now when i begin xine it shows me:
learning remote control keys etc....OSD
After that i see in syslog
Apr 16 20:44:06 starla vdr: [4768] ERROR: remote
control XineRemote not ready!
is this an error?
why up arrow and down doesn't change channels?i
compiled w/ the vdr keys option....
please help me because it took me almost 15 days to
have this result with your help!