[ANNOUNCE] vdr-skinsoppalusikka-0.1.0

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:

> hi. i can not make the channel-icons show here. i switched them on in
> the setup and installed the icon files to the vdrconfig directory
> according to the documentation, is this a known issue? or anything
> else to do?

Well the channel logos works quite well here so let's repeat the steps:
1) Copy the logos to the defined location. If you haven't given the -l
switch, the plugin defaults to:
<vdrconfig-directory>/plugins/skinsoppalusikka/*.xpm
2) Make sure that your logos are in XPM format and resolution is 64x48
pixels.
3) Enable logos in plugin's setup menu and select the method to idenfity
them: channel name or ID string. The logo name should be exactly the
same as defined in channels.conf!
4) Restart VDR or flush the logo cache as the plugin also remembers
channels without logos.

> also i spotted a minor cosmetic thing, i wouldn't even call it a bug:
> when switching theme in the OSD menue, the status line on top is not
> updated completely. the ends of the line stay visible in the old
> colours.

That (mis)feature is by design: to speed up the skin, I'll try to avoid
to redraw all the static areas. When you've changed the the 'Theme' or
'Use small fonts' setting, you'll have to close and reopen the menu.
Otherwise the layout might be slightly garbled.

Btw. I've spotted an error if progressbar or event symbol column is the
first one and that one will corrected in the next release.

BR,
--
rofa