Encrypted channel without cam and channel switching

Hello..

I today finally proved that this feature is in vanilla vdr and not with any plugin/patch.

If setting encrypted channel CA to 0 (FTA), so i can change to "encrypted" channel.. After few seconds vdr gots "real" CA value from the
stream, shows channel few secs and then thinks channel is unavailable, and changes channel until it founds channel that it thinks it can
tune for..

There are some channels in hotbird that have CA-value, but aren't really encrypted. This annoying "feature" has been added somewhere
before 1.3.34 i think.

In my opinion, there should be an option to disable this "feature".. Changing CA to DVB card number is possible tho, but i have two
DVB-S cards so it is not an option for me. Or is there CA-value that covers all different type cards (T/S/C) and on the same time says
"don't touch this CA-field"?