EPG of swiss channels ?

Gregoire Favre wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 05:02:00PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>

>>Looks like they are not broadcasting the event times in UTC.
>>
>>I suggest calling them and complaining.
>

> I have written to them, but to be honest, last time I have asked them
> something (it was five years ago) I still wait for the answer...
>
> Is there a way to "fix" the EPG from whithin VDR ?

The DVB standard requires event times to be broadcast as UTC.
There's no way of knowing whether a particular provider sends
broken data, so I don't see how VDR should fix this.

Of course, you could keep a list of broken providers and necessary
fixes, and apply those fixes, for instance, in cEvent::FixEpgBugs().
But that would be ugly.

Why don't you try calling them on the phone?
Yesterday I called the German ZDF broadcaster and complained about
their "running status" being stuck at some event from last wednesday,
and a few hours later everything was fine again.

Klaus