[ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 0.8

Hi folks,

I released a new version of my extended recording menu plugin.

 From the HISTORY:
- added some logging
- added option to hide the "new recordings column"
- added possibility to edit lifetime and priority at the rename menu
- changed alternative new marker, it marks now the recordings that are
not "rewinded", if turned of the behaviour is like that of VDR's
recordings menu
- added support for a file length.vdr, containing the length of a
recording as a string
- new version of 'dvdarchive.sh'; thanks to vejoun from vdr-portal.de
- added two small tools (in tools/); isodetect to check for a dvd in
drive (optionally used by 'dvdarchive.sh'); getlength to create a length.vdr
- updated error messages, more detailed now
- fixed quoting of the parameters for dvdarchive.sh to avoid problems
with filenames containing a '
- fixed unnecessary calls of 'dvdarchive.sh'; thanks to vejoun from
vdr-portal.de for reporting

Screenshots and download:
http://martins-kabuff.de/extrecmenu_en.html

Greets,