[ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 0.7

Hi J?rg,

I'm glad that you like my plugin. I missed the possibility to rename and
move recordings from within VDR and so I started to write this plugin.
The DVDArchive-Patch functionalitiy was a suggestion of users from
vdr-portal.de and because I also archive my recordings on dvd i included it.

I have to rethink your request. My intention was to activate the editing
options only for the selected recording.

Greets
Martin