[Semi OT] Differences between Cable, Sat, Terrestrial

Hi,

At my university, I did a seminar on DVB-T. The project page is here:
http://www.nt.uni-saarland.de/education/SeminarWS05-06/DVB.shtml

I am not sure, if the source code of our implementation will be made
public, but I think so.

The real interesting thing is sureley the ETSI specification, a link can
found at the bottom of the page.
Similar specifications on DVB-S and DVB-C might also be found on the
ETSI homepage. To download the pdf, you only need a valid email-address.

regards Carsten